Monday, November 8, 2010

Autumnal Cheer: Happy Anniversary to Us!

Dinner at The Olde Pink House - Savannah, GA

On the tails of a nice, relaxing vacation to historic Savannah, GA last week, we are now celebrating our second wedding anniversary today. Though, obviously, we've already been celebrating by vacationing last week to begin with. =) The week held many fun times and as always, we weren't ready to come home until that last plane ride from Charlotte to Nashville, in which both of us declared we were "done with planes" for awhile. Amen. I know that other fellow travel lovers can attest to this phenomenon. I'll be posting more about the vacation later...for now, I've got lots of cleaning and laundry-putting-away and surprise-planning to do before Jeremy gets home.

Anyway, Happy Second Anniversary to my sweet, funny husband! I truly cannot believe it's already been two years and that we've been together for three. Thank you for whisking me away to Savannah to celebrate. =)

Much love,
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Happy anniversary! Two years goes by so fast, doesn't it? But it kinda seems like you've always been together. I guess you just fit so well with each other, it's hard to remember a time when you weren't together.

    Hope your vacation was wonderful. So glad you got to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary (a little late)! Savannah is lovely. I have been once and didn't get to see much of it, but I hope to get to go back someday and really see the sights!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Don't worry if you don't have a Google account - you can comment anonymously, but just leave your name, too. Let me know you were here, even if this is an "old" post. =)