Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My first post

I have long wondered about entering the world of blogging...I've always enjoyed writing and I absolutely love reading other people's blogs. But apparently I needed a push. And my friend Mindy gave me that push just today...in fact, she gave me a deadline. By March 30th (Or does it have 31 days? 30 days hath September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31. Got it.) I must have started my blog. I promised. And didn't even wait until March 31st, as my procrastination tendencies might have led me to do! =)

1 comment:

  1. Check you out!! A deadline sure does motivate, huh? I'm glad you got the push you needed. A friend's got to do what a friend's got to do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Don't worry if you don't have a Google account - you can comment anonymously, but just leave your name, too. Let me know you were here, even if this is an "old" post. =)