Saturday, January 1, 2011

How to Say "No"

Have you ever thought, "I need to learn how to say 'No'"? (Don't freak out - that was entirely grammatically correct.) I've said that myself a time or two. If you've made that one of your New Year's resolutions, well, you're in luck. I've got some help for you.

Not only is this an adorably hilarious video, I'm practically related to this kid. O.K., not really. But my cousins are related to this kid on the other side of their family. I can claim only a little connection. This video is featured on The Huffington Post website and has gotten a ton of hits in the last few days. Hope you enjoy!

And really - see how easy (and fun) it is to say "No"? We should all take a few lessons from little Charlotte.


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I definitely need to feel more comfortable saying "Nope!" to some. Remembering this adorable baby will at least give me some endorphins when I fear disappointing someone. Thanks! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicoll - glad you enjoyed it. I think I've watched it at least six times so far. =) I'm pretty sure the secret to saying "no" is to do it as charmingly as little Charlotte, with a genuine grin as you're saying it. Gotta try that! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Don't worry if you don't have a Google account - you can comment anonymously, but just leave your name, too. Let me know you were here, even if this is an "old" post. =)